Skip to main content Skip to search

Work Visa

How can we help you?

If you have an offer of skilled employment from a New Zealand employer, then you can apply for a New Zealand work visa. You must have qualifications and/or work experience relevant to the offer of employment and, in many cases, the New Zealand employer will have to prove there are no New Zealand citizens or residents available to fill the position.

An open work permit, which does not require an offer of employment, is available for those in a relationship with a New Zealand Citizen or Resident.

Contact us today to find out how our licensed immigration advisor could help you with your work visa application.