Skip to main content Skip to search


How can we help you?

If you are wishing to invest funds in to a business in New Zealand you can apply for residence with a New Zealand investment visa. There are two categories under investment visa:

You could live, work and study in New Zealand with this visa, include your partner, and dependent children aged 24 and under, in your visa application.

Contact us today to find out how our licensed immigration advisor could help you with your investor resident visa application.